Happy New Year! This unpredictable year of 2016 has finally come to an end and though it was an amazing year for many people that I know, there are definitely others that are ready to kiss it goodbye. My favorite part about the new year is that it gives you a chance to re-evaluate your goals and think about what you did (and didn’t..) accomplish during the year.
I remember reading a Forbes article last year that said only 8% of people actually go through with their resolutions, which is crazy! The only year I actually stuck with my resolutions was in 2015, and I have to say that it was a great feeling to be able to look back at the end of year and see what I accomplished. I’m posting some of my 2017 resolutions below so that I can be held publicly accountable for them. Here are a few of the highlights:
10. Drink more water everyday
9. Read at least 6 books
8. Learn to cook 2 new Greek & Punjabi dishes
7. Save more money (..we will see about this one!)
6. Donate old clothes and reorganize my closet
5. Create a consistent morning routine
4. Send a random gift to a friend
3. Practice mindfulness every week (yoga, prayer, etc.)
2. Take better care of my car (oopsie)
1. Try 20 new restaurants, rooftops, bars. etc.
What are some of the things on your list? Please share below!